Friday, August 06, 2010

Sorry

 I got distracted for nearly a year. I keep saying that I will try to do better and I keep failing. In any case, I have pulled two of my other blogs out of circulation in disgust at my own inability to concentrate.

 Instead I have added a new one called Henry and the Nipping Jig. This blog will document the successes and failures I experience as I write a new book. It is a history ... in a way. Please visit it, I seem to be better at keeping it going.

 I will try to post here more as I get my brain back into synchro-mesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what's absolutely tragic? You've taken such a great blog title, and do the namesake NO. JUSTICE. AT. ALL.

A wasted opportunity.

Maggie said...

Actually what's really tragic is someone who voices strong opinions anonymously. It makes the content of the post meaningless.

On the other hand, you have done me a favor by reminding me that, after a year of funerals, memorials, heart attacks and assorted psychic problems, it is time to get back to writing.

So thank you and goodbye.